Friday, December 28, 2007

Animal Cruelty

Received an email this morning from a friend, it says on the title "PLEASE READ THIS AND WATCH THE VIDEO ATTACHED.I BEG U. I AM BEGGING U" Guess what? I threw out my breakfast the moment i saw the raccoon being ripped of it's skin and OMG!! It's still breathing!!
How could anyone be so cruel? I find it so cruel to skin the poor thing alive to "harvast" the fur.

But it also makes me wonder how much money the "farmer" could fetch from a piece of fur that is being ripped of the poor raccoon just like that. Is it a common practise for them in their country to do so? Are they being taught that way to skin? Is it too common a sight? Is it the only "job" the "farmer" knows how to do?

Someone needs to teach them the proper way to respect life!

My thought: If you are being influenced or taught to do something which is wrong and it becomes so common that you do it everyday, you would not know unless someone corrects you. The process of correction maybe difficult for you to swallow but WAKE UP, it's for your own benefit.

No comments: